Positive Feedback (via Facebook & Twitter)Here's a snapshot of some feedback from Facebook and Twitter that Nia has identified:
- "My uni is pretty good! Nice one! :)"
- "i like the "my new uni" game, although the one problem i had was the mouse not disappearing in first person mode. despite that, it really helped!"
- " Not bad at all, takes the hassle out of wondering where to go and what to do, also good to know how close the accommodation is to lectures."
- "Pretty cool. I was heartbroken that I couldn't find a way to jump off the map :(
- Just a thought, but what if students could contribute to this each year. Maybe incorporate it in with some 3d modelling or texturing modules?
- It would be an interesting way to show off to new students in that case. Maybe after time it could slowly be expanded to include some some lecture rooms; perhaps even the surrounding areas like beaconside village, or BASIC routes to town."
- "definatly suggests giving mynewuni a tryout !"
- "It's really impressive and definitely useful. Well done to whoever designed it!"
- " It would be better if you could go into The Ember Lounge :) - Also, we spent ages trying to find zombies to shoot, but no joy!"
- "It's (taking its time) downloading... but I get the feeling this will be amazing!"
- "Ahaha, I love the VC's "character" on the My New Uni game - very nice! /cc @StaffsUni"
- "is loving 'My New Uni' the new alternate reality game that puts you in a virtual Staffs world - fab for freshers "
- "Having a bit of a laugh with the new @StaffsUni game :)"
Results of e-mail campaignHere are some figures regarding the HTML e-mail that was sent out to new students:
|Total hard bounces||14||1%|
|Total unique openings||403||20%|
|Total click throughs||220||54%|
|Total unique click throughs||176||44%|